HEYRAAT takes its responsibilities in relation to protecting your Personal Data and compliance with Applicable Laws very seriously. We are committed to properly managing, protecting and processing your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy, which shall apply to all Personal Data we collect from you.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you through our Platforms.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- collection of your personal information
- use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing and updating your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam, spyware or virus
- how to contact us
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In creating a Heyraat account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
Date of Birth
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit/debit card and/or bank account details. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders. All credit /debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- To process orders you submit through the Platform. Payments that you make through the Platform for products you buy or sell;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier);
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Heyraat or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. We will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material; and
- In exceptional circumstances Heyraat may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Heyraat, our users or others.
YOUR USE OF YOUR AND OTHER USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may access or update your name, e-mail address, birthday, shipping and billing addresses and contact numbers by logging in to your user account on the Website under “Account Information” and clicking the “Edit” button under each relevant field.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKS
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
NO SPAM SPYWARE OR VIRUS
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address.
For any questions relating to your Personal Data or about this Policy, if you have a complaint regarding the collection, use or handling of your Personal Data by us, or a question about how we are complying with Applicable Laws, you may contact our Data Protection Officer via email email@example.com.
Heyraat website is not compatible with this browser (Internet Explorer).
For Better Experience, kindly open the website on Chrome, FireFox, or Safari.
I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.